Hello there, visitor of websites. Welcome to matthewhowell.net, a small collection Internet stuffs that exists for several reasons.
And what does one do here?
First, perhaps, one might subscribe to my email newsletter, Pizza, which has been very occasionally delivering emails about technology and other things since 2015.
Next, for the more aimless browser, there are a few loosely organized places to poke around. Find a bit of writing, collected in Notes, a bit of miscellany assembled in Projects, and a reading list recorded in Reading.
And last, for those who have exhausted all of the text on this page, About contains paragraphs upon paragraphs of more words.
- Read The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin, May 2022
- Wrote Selling Lemons, May 2022
- Read Tales from Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin, April 2022
- Read The Garden Party by Katherine Mansfield, April 2022
- Read The Other Wind by Ursula K. Le Guin, March 2022
- Read The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yōko Ogawa, February 2022
- Read Charlotte's Web by E. B. White, February 2022
- Read Sourdough by Robin Sloan, February 2022