Matthew Howell is a person trying to make nice websites and–sometimes–other things.
Hello, friend! My name is Matthew, this is my personal website, and I believe websites are amazing. This one is an attempt at some kind of public memory.
There is a bit of writing collected in /notes, some /photos, and a catch-all accumulation of my other /work. There is also a /reading log, and a very, very (really very) occasional email newsletter called ▲ Pizza.
For professional requests, find me at Reasonable Company ↗. It's my values-led ↗ design and creative practice, where I attempt to do good work for humans and screens.
Find more about me and this website by clicking this cool /about hyperlink or say hello over on Mastodon ↗.
And because feeds are good, there are feeds.
- 40 /Notes
- Auē /Reading
- Snow Crash /Reading
- Laserwriter II /Reading
- Breasts and Eggs /Reading
- Heaven /Reading
- The Great Gatsby /Reading
- Kindred /Reading
- 0008 – String Lights Across a Blue Sky /Photos
- 0007 – Four Lamps in the Evening Fog /Photos
- The Night Circus /Reading
- 0006 – Roller Coaster Track Lights /Photos
- 0005 – Train Tracks Looking North /Photos
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running /Reading
- 0004 – Moss on Stairs in a Cemetery /Photos
- 0003 – A Sunrise in Rehoboth /Photos